Fill in the form below
5th August 2019
A Chara, Thank you for supporting our harvest working day and vintage rally.
Please take time to read our safety Terms and Conditions and register your entry at the secretary’s office.
Event Terms and Conditions
- All exhibits must have the necessary insurance to participate in this event.
- Entries will only be accepted on official entry forms which must be signed.
- No passengers are permitted on vehicles without passenger seats, and absolutely no children allowed on machines
- Operators of harvesting machines must be properly seated or safely positioned on work platform while the machine is in operation.
- Operators of static working machines must ensure exhibit is not left running unattended.
- Threshing crew must be competent and familiar with the machine.
- All machinery must be in good repair and properly prepared for operation with all guards and safety features fitted.
- All static display vehicles must have parking brake applied and locked when unattended.
- Only suitable qualified drivers are allowed to participate in the event.
- Stewards must be obeyed at all times.
- No Public allowed in the working arena
- No Alcohol permitted in the working arenas.
- All exhibits to be on site by 11 am the morning of the event.